Eye Shadow That Stays in Place
If you want your eyeshadow to last all day long simply apply a thin layer of concealer before applying your eyeshadow. It will usually last you for 24hrs. Eye shadow is a cosmetic which is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows. Eye shadow adds depth and dimension to one’s eyes, complements the eye colour, or simply draw attention to the eyes. Eye shadow comes in many different colors, and is usually made from a powder. Eye shadow is perhaps the most beloved cosmetic of creative makeup artists. The most important trick to keep in mind is that the light colors highlight the spots while dark colors tame them down. Apply the medium shade on the lower lid and blend it into your base shade. Apply the medium shade on the lower lid and blend it into your base shade. Eye shadow comes in many different colours, like Glitter Eyeshadow Palette, and is usually made from a powder, but can also be found in liquid, pencil or mousse form.
Eye shadow is a cosmetic which is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows, to help make wearer’s eyes stand out or look more attractive. Eye shadow adds depth and dimension to one’s eyes, complements the eye colour, or simply draw attention to the eyes. Eye shadow can be applied in a variety of ways depending upon the desired look and formulation. Typically the
1. Before using eye-shadow, use a little powder on the eyelid as a base.
2. Never share the eye makeup tools.
3. For day makeup, base colour and mascara are the only things you need to wear for eyes.
4. Apply the darkest shade to the outer corners of the eyes from lash line to the crease.
5. Use brushes to apply eye shadow. Try to avoid those nasty foam applicators that come with it.
6. Blondes with blue eyes should opt for browns and taupes while those with green eyes can go for soft mauves and lilacs.
7. To make them look wider apart, keep the inside corners of the eyes lighter than the outer edges.
Apply concealer one shade lighter than your skin at the inner corner of the lids and the sides of your nose and blend it well. Use a matte medium to dark eyeshadow and stroke it outward and slightly upward from middle of the lid to its outer half. Use the eyeliner a bit in from the inner corner of the eye and make the line tapering up and out a bit past the outer corner of the eyes.